After much anticipation, Warzone 2 Ranked Play is finally available, and players must have the best loadouts to compete at a high level. The game mode is similar to Modern Warfare 2 Ranked Play, and Treyarch leads the charge for Warzone 2. CDL pros credit Modern Warfare 2 for igniting a new wave of interest in competitive CoD, with MW2 viewership on Twitch increasing significantly.
Warzone 2 community members hope that Treyarch can repeat this success with the battle royale competitive mode. Players can earn Skill Rating and climb the ranks through placement, kills, and assists, with everyone using their best weapons.
Here are some of the best loadouts for Warzone 2 Ranked Play:
Best Ranked Play Long-Range Meta Weapons
- The ISO Hemlock has minimal recoil, making it extremely easy to control. The best loadout for Warzone 2 Ranked Play is: Fielder T-50 barrel, Harbinger D20 muzzle, Aim OP-V4 optic, FTAC Ripper 56 underbarrel, and 45-Round Mag.
- The MCPR-300 is a powerful long-range sniper rifle that can eliminate enemies quickly and quietly. The best loadout for Warzone 2 Ranked Play is: Nilsound 90 muzzle, 22″ OMX-456 barrel, Corio Laz-44 V3 laser, Forge TAC Delta 4 optic, and .300 Mag Explosive ammunition.
- The Cronen Squall is the latest addition in Season 03 of Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2, and is considered one of the best guns in Warzone 2. The best loadout for Warzone 2 Ranked Play is: TY-LR8 muzzle, Aim OP-V4 optic, FTAC Ripper 56 underbarrel, 6.8 High Velocity ammunition, and a 50-round drum magazine.
- The Lachmann 556 is an underrated Assault Rifle that has undergone a massive overhaul in Season 3 Reloaded. Its close-range damage, maximum damage, and upper torso multiplier have been increased, and a minimum damage value has been added. The best loadout for Warzone 2 Ranked Play is yet to be determined.
Best Ranked Play Short-Range Meta Weapons
- The Vaznev-9K is an SMG that thrives at close-quarters in Warzone 2. The best loadout for Warzone 2 Ranked Play is: KAS-1 381mm barrel, Schlager PEQ Box IV laser, Otrezat Stock, 45-Round Mag, and True-Tac Grip rear grip.
- The Lachmann Sub is the newest addition to Warzone 2 and is considered the strongest SMG. The best loadout for Warzone 2 Ranked Play is yet to be determined.
Best Ranked Play Perks and Equipment Items
- Heartbeat Sensor
- Stun Grenade
- How to Make Natasha More Effective in Honkai Star Rail
- Crash Team Rumble: Will it be available on Xbox Game Pass?
- Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Challenges
In conclusion, players must have the best loadouts to compete at a high level in Warzone 2 Ranked Play. While the aforementioned loadouts are effective, players should experiment with different weapons and attachments to find what works best for them.