Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 has arrived with new weekly challenges for players to earn some much-needed XP to finish their season-long journey to Battle Pass Tier 100. In this article, we will explain how to access and complete these weekly challenges.
The Importance of Weekly Challenges
To unlock all the skins in the Battle Pass, players need to earn lots of XP to level up. Weekly challenges are the best way to do this. Each week, a new set of Weekly Quests will appear under the “This Season” tab, giving you five new challenges to complete and a chunk of XP in return.
Accessing Weekly Challenges
To access weekly challenges, visit the in-game Quests Page. This page features every Weekly Quest released so far, making it easy for players to level up their Battle Pass.
Fortnite Week 9 Quests
Here are the quests for Week 9 in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2:
- Use a Grind Rail at Slappy Shores and Shattered Slabs (2)
- Travel distance in wind tunnels (250)
- Damage enemy players while under the effects of slap (500)
- Fall 5 stories or more without taking damage (1)
- Open a two-lock chest (1)
- Travel in vehicles (300)
- Damage enemy players with pistols (450)
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
Here are the quests for Week 8 in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2:
- Visit Frostbite Falls and Restful Retreat (2)
- Sprint on Grind Rails (200)
- Eliminate opponents by using the unvaulted Submachine Gun (3)
- Take damage from an enemy player and survive for 30 seconds (1)
- Mark enemy players or characters (5)
- Claim a Capture Point (1)
- Damage enemy players with Assault Rifles (700)
- Open chests (7)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
Here are the quests for Week 7 in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2:
- Put up different Wanted posters (3)
- Purchase an item from Dahlia or Styx (1)
- Light campfires (3)
- Headshot opponents with the Cobra DMR (5)
- Eliminate players with exotic weapons (3)
- Search containers (10)
- Damage opponents with shotguns (750)
- Collect bars from eliminated opponents (100)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
Here are the quests for Week 6 in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2:
- Visit Monoliths (3)
- Enter a vehicle within 30 seconds of landing (1)
- Damage opponents with the Lock On Pistol (200)
- Ring different gongs (3)
- Score Trick Points on a bike (100,000)
- Gain Shields (100)
- Damage opponents with sniper rifles (500)
- Destroy objects (300)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
Here are the quests for Week 5 in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2:
- Land on a Grind Rail after jumping from the bus (1)
- Collect an item or weapon while sliding (1)
- Travel distance using the Kinetic Blade Dash Attack (500)
- Damage opponents with different types of shotguns (3)
- Damage opponents with consecutive shots with the Thunder Spear (1)
- Collect Bars (100)
- Restore health (150)
- Travel distance with a Harvesting Tool equipped (1000)
- Talk to Serenade (1)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage players with a shotgun from 10 meters or less (300)
- Destroy objects and structures while on a Grind Rail (25)
- Assist in defeating a Highcard Boss (1)
- Bounce off a tire, a lily pad, and an air vent (3)
- Open a vault using a Vault Keycard (1)
This week’s quests are all about destroying and damaging things. The first quest requires players to use a shotgun to deal damage to other players from a close range of 10 meters or less. The second quest asks players to destroy objects and structures while riding a Grind Rail, which can be challenging but rewarding.
The third quest is more focused on teamwork. Players must assist in defeating a Highcard Boss, which is a powerful enemy that requires coordinated effort to take down. The fourth quest asks players to bounce off a tire, a lily pad, and an air vent, which can be tricky but also a lot of fun.
The final quest for Week 4 is to open a vault using a Vault Keycard. Players will need to find the keycard first, which can be obtained by completing other challenges or by searching for it in the game.
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Accept a bounty at different dueling circle Bounty Board locations (2)
- Hit a speed of 86 on a Rogue bike (1)
- Recover a Combat Cache (1)
- Hire Insight, Sludge, Munitions Expert, and Triage Trooper (4)
- Claim the Capture Point on the floating Loot Island (1)
In Week 3, players will be tasked with completing quests that involve exploration and combat. The first quest requires players to accept a bounty at different dueling circle Bounty Board locations. The second quest is all about speed, as players must hit a speed of 86 on a Rogue bike.
The third quest involves finding and recovering a Combat Cache, which is a hidden loot cache that can be found in various locations around the game. The fourth quest requires players to hire four different characters: Insight, Sludge, Munitions Expert, and Triage Trooper.
Finally, in the fifth and final quest for Week 3, players must claim the Capture Point on the floating Loot Island. This can be challenging, as the Capture Point is heavily guarded by enemy players.
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Eliminate opponents with the Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle (5)
- Restore health in a hot spring (1)
- Visit the three lighthouses in a single match (3)
- Purchase an item from P33LY, NEURALYNX, OR CRZ-8 (1)
- Damage opponents with the Heavy Sniper Rifle (500)
Week 2’s quests are all about combat and exploration. The first quest requires players to eliminate opponents using the Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle. The second quest involves restoring health in a hot spring, which is a new feature added to the game.
The third quest is all about visiting the three lighthouses in a single match, which can be challenging but also a lot of fun. The fourth quest asks players to purchase an item from one of three vendors: P33LY, NEURALYNX, or CRZ-8.
The final quest for Week 2 is to damage opponents with the Heavy Sniper Rifle. Players will need to be accurate and strategic to complete this quest, as the Heavy Sniper Rifle has a slow rate of fire and requires careful aiming.
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect an assault rifle from Holly Hedges or Pleasant Park (0/1) Players will need to head to either Holly Hedges or Pleasant Park and search for an assault rifle. Once they have found one, they will need to pick it up to complete the quest.
- Visit different named locations in a single match (0/5) This quest requires players to visit five different named locations in a single match. The best way to accomplish this is by using a vehicle such as a car or a boat to quickly travel between the locations.
- Get 2 seconds of airtime in a vehicle (0/2) For this quest, players will need to get two seconds of airtime while driving a vehicle. This can be accomplished by driving off a ramp or a hill.
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (0/1) Players will need to head to the Hydro 16 location and dance near Zyg and Choppy to complete this quest. These are two friendly alien characters that players may encounter at the location.
- Use a campfire (0/1) Players will need to find a campfire and use it to complete this quest. Campfires can be found at various locations around the map.
- Stoke a campfire (0/1) To complete this quest, players will need to use a campfire and then add some wood to it to stoke the fire. This can be done by interacting with the campfire and selecting the “Add Wood” option.
- Collect metal from Weeping Woods (0/200) Players will need to head to the Weeping Woods location and collect 200 metal to complete this quest. Metal can be found by harvesting cars, fences, and other metal objects.
- Deal damage with makeshift weapons (0/1000) For this quest, players will need to deal 1000 damage to opponents using makeshift weapons. Makehift weapons are crafted weapons that can be made by combining different types of materials.
These are just some of the quests available for Week 1 in Fortnite. Completing these quests will earn players experience points and other rewards to help them progress through the game.
- Fortnite Crew subscribers receive a permanent item worth $10
- GTA Online Gun Van: Daily location, Railgun, weapons, more
- Max Verstappen Tops the Timesheets in FP1 for Azerbaijan Grand Prix Qualifying
- Top 4 Best Gaming Chairs For Comfort in Budget
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 has introduced new weekly challenges that provide players with an opportunity to earn a significant amount of XP to level up their Battle Pass. Completing weekly quests is the best way to earn XP, and players can access all of their current challenges through the in-game Quests Page. The article has provided a detailed list of challenges for Week 0 to Week 9 and Syndicate Quests, along with explanations on how to complete them. By completing these challenges, players can unlock new skins and progress towards reaching Battle Pass Tier 100.